Monday, May 21

Summer Shrug

Finally finished my summer shrug! While I was super excited about this project I'm not entirely thrilled with the finished project - but I did learn a lot :-) I had a great time trying to write my own pattern and working a little bit with some lace. I would like to make another one of these with some modifications - smaller armholes, some shaping in the back and more even increases along the edge in the front. I suppose if I ever get around to doing that I'll write up the pattern but as it stands now it needs too much work :-P It was all knit with Knit Picks Shine - sooooo sooooft.

2 comments:

Secret said...

I just Love this! thanks for sharing!! I'm looking forward to the pattern...

maRie said...

OMG! Sonja, that's amazing stuff. (got here via Plans). And you're looking beauuutiful as always! :o)