Tuesday, August 7

Tights

fishnets front Pattern available for purchase!



Well this was my attempt to make some fishnets for myself. I'm pretty pleased with them except that I knit them a little loser than I intended. They will be great for the fall but certainly way too warm for this hot summer we have going on in Pittsburgh right now. The pattern was my own, simple toe up socks with a YO pattern on the tops of the feet and around the legs. The yarn is Elann Esprit.
fishnets back


washcloths stacked Also finished are the wedding favors I was making for my brother - all 24 of them! The pattern is dishcloth reloaded from Mason Dixon Knitting and we're going to tie them up into little bags with something cute inside. I suppose there may end up being a few extra guests so I might have to make a few more, but no need to worry about that for another month or two :-)

Also please take notice of my new bar on the left with my patterns. I'm trying to get stuff written up and posted so check them out!
washcloths on floor

2 comments:

Alex said...

I love the tights!! They look great! And those wedding favors are a great idea!

Rachel said...

Those tights are beautiful! I can't wait until you put up the pattern, because I've GOT to make them!!!