Saturday, January 5

Medallion Scarf

And now for your knitting enjoyment, one of my favorite knitting projects to date! Sadly I was turned down when I submitted this design so now here it is for you.

The pattern is very easy for the body of the scarf and there are step-by-step illustrations for the knot tying. The scarf shown in the pictures is knit with only 2 skeins of KnitPicks Ambrosia (80% baby alpaca, 20% cashmere) on US size 4 needles (DPNs or circulars). Full details are included with the pattern which is in PDF format.

I've set up a button here to receive payment via PayPal after which I will email you the document. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Adam Kaplan said...

Love this!

I work with AllFreeKnitting and have been trying to contact you. Please email me if there is a good way to reach you. Thanks!

Adam Kaplan
akaplan@primecp.com